Post from Aunt KAW:
Andrew never ceases to amaze me with his way of thinking. Last night, he wanted me to lay down with him until Mommy got home. We were just chatting about things, and somehow the subject of money came up. He jumps up and shows me the little Mater case he put all his piggy bank money in. Then Andrew jumps out of bed, and starts looking for a marker in his nightstand so he can write his name on the container. I told him we can wait until the morning and use a different marker or sticker. When he did not look relieved, I asked him what was wrong. He said, "You always say how you don't have much money, and I am worried that it will be gone in the morning. But I do know how to find you in case it is missing." I was speechless at first, and then reassured Andrew I would not take his money, and it was safe. Another classic Andrew moment...maybe he has a career option as a loan shark.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha, apparently Aunt KAWs integrity is being questioned :) He has such a quick mind.
Post a Comment