Andrew had another tee-ball game tonight; the Owlz played the Bees. The high temp was only 87 degrees -- can't quite believe I am typing "only," but it felt wonderful! Andrew had a really good game tonight. Most importantly he had fun, but he also followed directions well, stayed engaged (for the most part) while playing second base, and caught a ground ball. Afterward, he said, "Mommy, I've been waiting to catch a ball my whole life!" He's such a sweet kid! Here are some pics below and the entire album. Thursday, July 1, 2010
Tee-ball!
Andrew had another tee-ball game tonight; the Owlz played the Bees. The high temp was only 87 degrees -- can't quite believe I am typing "only," but it felt wonderful! Andrew had a really good game tonight. Most importantly he had fun, but he also followed directions well, stayed engaged (for the most part) while playing second base, and caught a ground ball. Afterward, he said, "Mommy, I've been waiting to catch a ball my whole life!" He's such a sweet kid! Here are some pics below and the entire album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment