After a particularly crazy day, my wonderful husband came up with a great idea for me - a girls' weekend away! So last weekend, my good friends Jill Berry, Suzanne Greenwalt, Karen Surio and I went to the
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa. We had a fabulous time! Between the four of us, we have 11 children (10 boys and 1 girl) so we were all up for some relaxation and rejuvenation. We spent part of our day on Saturday at the
Spa at Ross Bridge. I had a wonderful masage and facial. Later that day, we went shopping at the
Summit. We returned home on Sunday, excited to see our families, and very refreshed! Thanks again Thom!
Here are all the photos from our weekend.
 |
Karen, Suzanne, Jill, and I |
 |
| view from our balcony |
 |
| view from our balcony |
No comments:
Post a Comment