This morning marked the end of the pee-wee soccer season (ages 3-5) at the YMCA. Andrew took a new approach to teamwork and collaboration this week -- he held the hands of fellow teammates, Jack and Lilly for almost the entire game. They were kind of a like a moving soccer amoeba or a game of red rover, depending on how you look at it. My good friend (and reader of this blog) Kristin Deckard used to tease me that I would eventually organize icebreakers and teambuilders at my children's birthday parties. I think Andrew may be on his way.
After soccer, we hurried to swimming. While I was helping Andrew in the restroom, my phone fell in the toilet. I think it may be finished. It's drying right now. When I have tried to turn it on, it continually vibrates. Oh well.
Bears: back row - Coach Grant Sketo, Andrew, Rocco, Clayton Sketo, Ian Kirby, Coach Tyson
front row: Ellis, Lilly Sketo, Allie, Jack Kirby
1 comment:
This was just so cute. What a nice little guy!
Nana and Papaw
Post a Comment