Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures...

We're a month late on official one-year and four-year portraits, so we went to Portrait Innovations on Sunday morning.  James and Andrew were NOT interested in having their pictures taken.  So we rescheduled for Wednesday.  Andrew was more cooperative.  Patrick loves having his picture taken; James not so much.  Here are a few of the more entertaining (including some especially sad expressions from James) as well as a link to the entire album which contains the good, the bad, and the really bad.  We will not be having pictures taken for quite a while.

Andrew continues to make us laugh.  On the way to preschool last week, I asked him, "Are you going to make good choices today?"  He paused and replied, "I'm still thinking about it."

Yesterday, on our way to the pictures Andrew said, "Mommy I turned around and checked to make sure the police aren't chasing us because you're kind of going fast."  For the record, I was going to the speed limit.  He is quite a little backseat driver!

Katie Ann, the boys, and I are driving to Greenwood when Andrew gets out of preschool today for the weekend.  Thom is working all weekend so we're taking a mini-vacay to the Children's Museum and other fun stuff.

1 comment:

Nichole Fisher said...

Love the pictures. Is that James in the red? I feel bad he's crying, but it's such a cute picture. Andrew is too much! I love the things he says.